Holiday Fair 2021
Saint Josephine Bakhita
Saturday, November 20, 2021
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saint James Parish Center
Visit our many craft tables for your Christmas shopping.
Pick up a gift at our Silent Auction or Teacup Auction or maybe get a theme basket.
Stroll down the Cookie Walk and discover our many homemade treats for sale.
You can also make a purchase at the ornament tree.
Stop by for a bite at Saint James Café.
Admission is free.
We need bakers!
Get your holiday treat recipes ready.
We need bakers!
We are halfway to our donations from previous years.
Please give some thought to signing up to help
with this delicious fund raiser for our parish.
Safe handling as always with gloves provided
and masks required for all at the Cookie Walk.
MaryAnne DiPasquale 860-529-2304
Lynda Regina 860-563-9550
Please sign up in either church foyer or
Ask a business you frequent to donate something.
Or donate something yourself. Here are some ideas:
- New higher-end merchandise: Designer Pocketbooks, TV’s, Electronics
- Services: landscaping, leaf raking, meal preparation, accounting, legal
- Tradesman: carpentry, plumbing, electrical
- Gift Cards: We will take partially used cards — please specify the $ amount — place them in an envelope marked “Holiday Fair” and drop in our offertory boxes at either church
- Travel packages: Donate time at a vacation home you own
- Signed sports memorabilia or tickets to a great sporting event
- Something fabulous we haven’t thought of!
Questions or want to donate to the Silent Auction, contact:
Pre-Order Speciality Items
Knit, Crochet and Sew Good Works will again have Irish Knit sweaters,
quilts, baby items, home décor items and more at the Holiday Fair.
To pre-order, preview, pricing, or to customize a fall/holiday table runner,